Selenators 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Selena Gomez Watching Justin Bieber Kiss Another Girl, No Jealousy!!!!

Go down

Selena Gomez Watching Justin Bieber Kiss Another Girl, No Jealousy!!!! Empty Selena Gomez Watching Justin Bieber Kiss Another Girl, No Jealousy!!!!

Post  Erika <3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:10 pm

The Mistletoe girl, Ali Williams dishes about Justin’s kissing skills during his work on his ‘Mistletoe’ video — and admits that Selena was on the set watching it all go down!
Most girls would get jealous watching their boyfriends kiss another girl. However, HollywoodLife reports that Selena was okay with the on-screen smooching. “It was totally professional, and I love Selena,” Williams said.
Selena Gomez seems to be comfortable having her boyfriend interact with other ladies. In December 2011 when Bieber appeared on ‘X Factor‘ with contestant Drew Ryniewicz, Selena was both present and supportive. “I didn’t meet Selena, I heard she was in the building while I was singing with Justin,” Drew said about the Dec. 14th pre-taped performance. “I was like, ‘Awkward!’”
If it was awkward singing with Justin in front of Selena, we can only imagine how awkward it must have been to make out with him! Did Williams have a similar experience?
Nope! “It wasn’t awkward at all,” she said. “He was so nice and relaxed. Justin was very respectful, so it was comfortable.”

Selena Gomez Watching Justin Bieber Kiss Another Girl, No Jealousy!!!! Justin-bieber-selena-gomez-not-jealous
Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

https://selenagomezfans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down