Selenators 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Selena Gomez To Bring Her Fashion Line Dream Out Loud To Brazil

2 posters

Go down

Selena Gomez To Bring Her Fashion Line Dream Out Loud To Brazil Empty Selena Gomez To Bring Her Fashion Line Dream Out Loud To Brazil

Post  sammiebffl Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Selena Gomez To Bring Her Fashion Line Dream Out Loud To Brazil Selena-gomez-bravotv-interview-300x169

The super-stylish Selena Gomez recently made a wonderful announcement to all her Brazilian fans through Facebook: she’s going to expand her fashion line Dream Out Loud to Walmart in Brazil. Here is the message she posted:

Brazil– Dream Out Loud is coming to Walmart Stores in June. Let me know what pieces your looking most forward too, I can’t wait for you to see it.

Currently, Selena’s fashion line is sold exclusively at the North American discount chain store Kmart. Her fabulous line is geared towards juniors and tweens with fun pieces such as trendy tees, skinny denim, miniskirts, sweatpants, hoodies, accessories and more.

This is awesome news for Selena Gomez’s Brazilian fans! I wonder if and when she will expand her fashion line to other markets, more specifically those in Europe and other countries in South America. I wonder if her Brazilian line will feature the same clothes her American line features or if it will feature different designs. What do you think of her expansion? What countries do you think she should expand to next? Do you hope she eventually creates another fashion line for an upscale department store or specialty fashion retailer?
sammiebffl
sammiebffl
Admin

http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/member.php?u=13372737

Back to top Go down

Selena Gomez To Bring Her Fashion Line Dream Out Loud To Brazil Empty Re: Selena Gomez To Bring Her Fashion Line Dream Out Loud To Brazil

Post  Erika <3 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm

this is awesome 2 all her brazilian fans Smile
Erika <3
Erika <3
Admin

https://selenagomezfans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down